Monday, May 12, 2008

Customer Testimonials - Part 2

Here are some of the customer testimonials we have received.

------------

Steve and everyone at Tom's:

I have dealt with your company for many years now and no matter what island I visit, which I do at least once a year, you have always assisted me in the seeing and doing the very best sites on the islands. I cannot thank you enough for your assistance and knowledge. I know that you are always the first one I call when I get ready for another visit to the Islands.

Mahalo and Aloha,

Shirley Pearson

------------

Hello,

My first visit to Maui on 10/2007 was FANTASTIC! An all girls trip w/my 2 best friends & sister & boy, what a memorable trip that was! The highlight -snorkeling @ Molokini. Unfortunately, my sister got sick our 2nd day into our vacation & couldn't go, but the 3 of us will NEVER forget how much fun we had! I raved SO much about my snorkeling trip that my sister wants to return to Maui this coming April so she can experience the warm, friendly, funny staff you guys offered. It's a "re-do" of Maui for my sister & I'm tagging along =).

Thanks for a memorable trip & for taking MY fear of swimming in the water, let alone, the Pacific Ocean! Can't wait to go again this April!

Aloha!

Dianne

------------

Tom and Leslie,

Thank you so much for all you did for our family to make our trip and stay on Oahu even more memorable!! Through your services we booked the Paradise Cove Luau, Navatek Whale Watching, Hawaiian Parasailing, Star of Honolulu Dinner Cruise and a Pearl Harbor tour. Each event was incredible and we say one big MAHALO!! Thank you for your great customer service and to Leslie a BIG thank you from Illinois!! Oahu was incredible and such a great trip, thanks to you!!

We'll be back!!

Kay & Steve Hilligoss Family

------------

Tom,

Last week my family was in Maui and booked a snorkeling tour on Navatek through you. We were delighted with the tour and the service we received from your office.

Thanks, we will send our friends to you.

Dean Flanders

------------

Dale,

Good morning. I have "been gonna" write to you for several weeks now and I haven't done it, so here I am. I can not begin to thank you for all of your help and assistance in setting up all the activities for our family when we came to Maui in June. Everything you set up went smoothly and everyone had such a wonderful time. With 14 of us going it could have been a disaster had things not been handled correctly. We all appreciate everything you did. It was especially nice that I could relax and enjoy myself too because I didn't have to worry about all the reservations not being handled correctly. It was wonderful.

We will definitely pass along your name and company to anyone we hear of that is going to Hawaii. Take care and I wish you all the best.

Thanks again.

Sheryl A. McKissick

------------

To read more testimonials about Tom Barefoot's Tours, please visit: http://www.tombarefoot.com/main/testimonial.html

No comments: